THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Confuse..

Nowaday I realized that I can't live or stay without him by my side.I realized that I need him so much by my side...I need him(my hubby) rite now and I also need more HIM(GOD).Although he's always busy with his job,I wish everythings that he's facing of..quickly done.Oh My LORD!Please blessing him with my pray 2 YOU!My LORD,please don't give him anymore stress.I'm so sad to hear about his situation life in SINGAPORE from his friends.I know that he's try 2 do his own best and hardworking 2 find more income and that's because he loves his family too much and don't want his family live in laboriously.Oh My Lord,please forgive his sin and please forgive me too in what I had a lots of sins before.Nowaday,I really realized that I did a lots of bad before and now I'm really regret with what I had done before.Now I just wanna been with him together forever in our life.Oh GOD!I love him so much.I can't lost him again.My heart and my soul gave him as much as he's taken.But,I never forget GOD in my heart.Everytimes I'm facing hard problem,I can feel that GOD always stay beside me and accompany me to solve it.Thanks GOD!YOU're very important in my life!AMEN!

0 comments: