THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

From now on~!


From now on,I don't want think too much anymore.It's killing my mind and my health.From the beginning,I could feel that my health become so weak!Don't know why.As long as I know that I didn't take alcohol anymore and no smoking anymore.But why my body still become more cham gek~Everytime I take a breath also hard 4 me.Is it because of my asthma?Or my heart problem?Y everytime hard 2 breath?I scare one day I will jz like that go away.I scare my life just can take a few years then..sigh!I hate it!I don't want go early!I'm not yet marry 2 my dear hubby Sim Chin Fui.I really scare about it!I don't want this happen 2 me in suddenly!I don't leave my dear hubby alone!I want stay with him 4 ever more!

Dear hubby SIM CHIN FUI,I'm waiting 4 you rite now!I'm waiting and get ready 2 become your wife.Dear,fast fast marry me.I scare I can't stay longer anymore because my health become more weak,my heart totally hard take a breath.Dear,I'm waiting 4 you,no matter how long,I also will waiting 4 you!Dear,I love you 4ever all in my life.Although gt a few guys chasing me,but I don't like them cz my heart juz only belong 2 u.Not 4 them.The only way that I reject is ask them just be friends more better than d other relationship.Dear,I sacrifice so much 4 U and U too,sacrifice so much 4 me in your life.Dear,I love you 4ever^^!Mmmmuackss!I'm Adeline Sim Siew Lee, only belong to my dear hubby SIM CHIN FUI 4ever!^^

0 comments: