THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I so miss my hubby(sim chin fui)~

Wherever U r,I still b rite here waiting 4 U.How busy U r,I also still b rite here waiting 4 U until U come back.My beloved(SIM CHIN FUI),I miss U so much!!!!From the steps that U left and flight 2 SINGAPORE,I still can count the steps..and the day tat U left me alone in here.U told me tat U will b come bck again.Then,I just listen with what U had told me..I'm just b a good girl and waiting 4 U 2 come back!How long the day pass by..I will still been rite here waiting 4 Ur come back!1 weeks and 4 days already..U didn't call me.I always waiting 4 Ur calling.Everynite and everysecond that I count off~~U know what??Since I listened to a music that U like,I always cried..because I miss U so much,my love SIM CHIN FUI.I saw your profile..I saw U wrote something in your walls post..say that U so bored and nothing 2 do..plus U say Ur laptop spoilt already..hence,U used Ur hp online and wrote somethings.After I saw that,I never been temper cz I promised U that I won't be temper anymore.I calm down my temper but I can't calm my jealous on some girl that say some thing close 2 U.I know..U want freedom,rite??Ok~I don't mind about it,unless U never 4get our relationship still ON and not yet OFF.The most that make me more worry is Ur feeling and Ur love on me.I afraid again that U will leave me alone.I don't want this case happen 2 me again!!I afraid it!!DAMN Afraid it!!!!I don't once again happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!GOD!!!I need YOUR HELP!!!

0 comments: