THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tired facing many kind problem rite now~

I hate those kinda people who like 2 use smthing credible 2 threaten my friends or my family members & my beloved one including me la.They're stupid 2 using that method 2 threaten people.How better they're threaten people,they're also loser.Cz that's the way make them win..but sorry 4 it cz It doesn't mean they're win cz using tat stupid method 2 threaten people.Haizz~don't think about it anymore!Hating those kinda people!4gt it!From the beginning,I would like 2 keep changing of my lifestyles.I want my lifestyles bcm more perfect with whole happy happy.From rite now,I just wanna 2 4cus on my study and my Exam.Hence,plus my working..hehe~earn more money ma..dn want use my parents's money liao..they're worked so hard!Don't want they're worked so hard jz cz of family economic.Daddy,Mummy~One day,I will give U both having a nice and perfect life.So,don't ever look down on me,don't think that I can't do it.Believe me!I can do it more better than U both thinking that I can't.I don't care what they're say abt our past.They're jz like 2 look down on us cz we're not rich as them,but daddy,mummy..we're happy with our life too.I don't my family jz bcz of money then quarrel!I don't like it!Please STOP!I just wanna see our family be happy in life.

0 comments: