THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 11, 2010

What a boring and confusing day that I have rite now..


Wakaooo~2days ago,I went 2 CC there in 1 Jaya play with cha bo,Bro Cal,Zombie El..and next day(ytd9 10.10.10) went there again with Kh,SY,cha bo,Bro Cal,Zombie El n cha bo de little bro.Wakaoo~So kintiok ahh..but 8 d end my headache coming 2 me.*sigh* sienzz~!Anyway,I'm so HAPPY cz my hubby called me..hehe~!I miss him so much!!Nowadays,I confuse with my Important exam ahh...SPM!!!!I put all my books into the room but jz watch 8 it n din do it.KNS!!What had happen 2 me??!!Y dn I start 2 do it rite now??!!SHIT!!But when Hubby call me,I feel relax liao..and can do it more better.Thx,my Hubby.I Love U^^Now I so HAPPINESS with my hubby(sim chin fui).I'm Happy cz my hubby bringing my HAPPY back 2 me.Hehehe~thx..mmuackss.Luv ya!

0 comments: