THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sadxx..

2day damn really moody!!My mathematics tcher say my math actually not so pro and good 8 all.And say I never try the exercise by my ownself!!Yup!!But 8 least,I gt did it by myself.And a few is jz asking friends or jz copy.All rite!It's okay!!I knw I not so po 8 all even is any subjects!!!I know that I never try 2 do it!!And that's my final ans 4 my E-result!I know my brain jz like stupid "PIG"!I no need others pity of me!!I hate it!!!!
Actually what had happen 2 me??!!!!I also dn knw!!Damn hate it!!!ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!I know now everyones really LOOK DOWN on me!!I can c it through my eyes and my feel!No need 2 tell it out!I knw what should I do rite now!!!!I keep trying my best on it!!!Don't worry!!Someday I will proof it that I can do it too!!!!

0 comments: