THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 30, 2010

What had happen 2 me again??


What had happen 2 me again??Why I always kept upset and feel moody??Why I could not weighing my mind and share it with my friends???WHYY!!!!What's wrong with me rite now???I'm so depressing!!!!I depress on my family and financial problem rite now!!!!OH GOD!!What should I do rite now??!!!I really feel depressing!!!I don't know how 2 describe it 2 the 1 who care about me??!!I fear with it!!!Outlook so HAPPY but my inner Look is..just only upset while moody!!!How come be like that 2 me??!!I just wanna be HAPPY!!!!!HAPPINESS is my BIGGER wish!!!I don't be SAD anymore!!I hate it!I hate that I feel it.Feeling of sad really kill me!!!I wanna STOP it 2 destroy my life.Why I'm so tenderhearted????Why I hate LOVE so much??!!!When I can forget the worst of my past???!!!When I can stand up 2 be a new??!!!Why I always dream a nightmare???!!!What does it mean so???!!!I don't want 2 hurt again and again!!!I'm totally tired with it!!!I don't face it again!!I afraid with it!!!!I don't want 2 be HURT!!!!

0 comments: