THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My heart voice~


I know I'm not that beauty.Plus,my skin look so dark..and seem look like Malay/La.Ofcz half look like La~cz my beautiful mom is Bidayuh.I'm chinese mix Bidayuh.So no nid say what2 hurt my heart phrase or stuff.I hate it~!I know I'm not so clever 8 all..Y will be like that??!!Cause of what???!!!Is Cause of some one!!I never blame him 8 all.But I wanna asking him..Y he sometime wanna hurt me by his own word through his mouth say it out??!!I always be patient and calm down my own self.Sometime I k not calm and patient,then I shut my own mouth up and cry in silently.Cz I don't want let him know that I'm crying.He didn't do any thing wrong cz he never know what had he talking about.That's y I'm crying in silently..If he hear that I'm crying,he will feel upset too cz he makes me hurt.I never blame him.I always say to him that he didn't do any thing wrong.
Besides,I always feel depress with my cousin or some people around me...gossip about my hubby.Hence,I always try 2 escape from their gossip topic.Cz I believe my hubby always be honest with me.Once he lie me,I never care.As long as he still loving me.I never care the bad stuff about him.I always love him(SIM CHIN HUI) with my true heart.

0 comments: