THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 25, 2010

• ஜ۩۞۩ஜ•I NEED U NOW~


I'm the innocent~but it's brilliant.This moment is perfect...please don't go away,I need U now.I'll hold on 2 it and don't you let it pass you by.What I have 2 do is just waiting 4 Ur come back.I don't care what they say about U.Cause I love U so much.And yet,they will asking me the LAME question that I don't want 2 know it and answer it cause I afraid I will simply think and very afraid will affect our relationship.What I had 2 so is just PRETEND like don't know anything.The question they ask is"don't U scare Ur bf in Singapore there 5 another gf?","U don't scare that Ur bf bring the scandal come back?","U don't scare Ur bf make his another gf pregnant and bring dat gf come back and get married?"............!!!!What the HELL that they thinking of??!!!Is my problems!I know them worry about me if once day I face kinda situation!!!But,It won't happen..and it's just a RUBBISH!I have to do is B Strong!After hear kinda RUBBISH from them,I lock myself in my room and started crying cause I scare 2 face it.I don't want 2 be HURT again and again!It's make my life suck with PAINFUL!STOP!!!!I don't want hear any RUBBISH!!!!!!!I believe You won't do it!!!!U won't do it!!!!!!!I've had ENOUGH with the feeling of PAINFUL in my life!!!!STOP!!!!I don't want it happen again in my life!!!!!T.T

0 comments: