THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I don't want 2 miss a thing..

Nowaday,People like 2 gossip my back..it's nvm,but dn ever gossip 8 my family back plus my hubby.Once they gossip about them,I will 'Kill' them in badly.In my own word of 'Kill' doesn't mean that I really want 2 'kill' them but will achieve my success in my life and prove 2 them.I know my skin not so skinny and bright!!I know that I'm dark than other people.But I tell u..that God give me beautiful heart.So I should b calm down on what ppl have been saying about myself.I b patient as much as I can.Once I break it,I won't be myself again.4 the GOD and my family including my beloved,I will try my best in my life.I won't be loser with my evil.I want 2 b GOOD and 4gt all those hating memory and 4gt the revenge.I try 2 4give..let them know they're wrong on what had they did 2 me n my family plus my beloved.I will achieve my wish and my dream.I believe that my wish and my dream will coming true but not rite now.I will waiting.

0 comments: