THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Don't worry...


My ex-beloved(Sim Chin Hui),don't worry about me...I know our love could not stay until d end.But,I will tried 2 4get you in my mind and my whole life too.I just know U're now really hating me as deep as U can.I don't mind about it cz I knw everythings is my fault and it's not your fault.Unfortunately,I really love you as deep inside my heart.Hopefully,I really don't losing you in my life.My life such as was sucking in the darkness without you.I really need you by my side.However,You couldn't 4give me and started hating me as much!My beloved,I can feel that you're still loving me..as long or as deep as you hating me..I knew that you're pain in your heart!You never realized that unlucky happened 2 us.But,please..remember what I'd say..stay calm in your life,hope you happiness 4ever!I knew that I can't live no longer as much as other people.I know I will die in someday..I will die in happily as long as you live happiness with your new life.I will always praying 4 you,my beloved.As long as I live,I can't calm with my disease..It's hard 2 breath and~I always thinking of U..I always pray 4 GOD 2 blessing U in all the time when I still alive until I die.Although U didn't believe in me anymore,but b4 8 my last breath........I want 2 tell U..my beloved Sim Chin Hui,I always loving with all of my heart and my life in 4ever!

0 comments: