THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Something need to say it out...

Wanna be your half part forever!!!My tears never been stop fall..until waiting for you to come back to my side.Whereas you were,I will still right waiting for you to come back!My love for you is enough than I love myself and my life.I never blame you scolding me even is hit me or what else.Sometime I realise that I did so many things wrong but you still forgive me from my sin that I had done b4.You advised me should change my bad attitude and my personality that are not good.You everytime advised me and always but I just did it 8 least a few.I promise you that I will did what had you advised me b4.I will as soon as I can.I know you give me a long time period to change.Hubby,don't worry too much.I will did it as soon as possible de!!^^
Before that,I also need your support and my friends's support too^^

0 comments: