THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I have a nightmare..

Yesterday nite I had a nitemare...It's very scary 4 me.In my nitemare there,my family just like do not regard me as a their own family.It's seem like I'm not their own daughter.Hitting me with a wire..ask me do somethings else such as heavy work.In my nitemare,I was alone and never had friends pity on me even is visited me..I felt so sad in my nitemare there..beside tat,people around me was looking down on me.They seem like dn wan b friend with me..I been hated by them..I really feel so sad in my nitemare..When I fear of this nitemare,I quickly wake up from its.Cz I don't it continue..it's really scary from I dream of b4.
OH GOD!I hope this was not a truth.I hope it's just a nightmare and I don't it happen on mine.I please to You,my Lord!Please get this nightmare away from me.
AMEN!

0 comments: