THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 16, 2010

Miss my hubby so much~^^

Dear,no matter how far the distance between us..we must trust with each other.Today..jz in da morning,when I walked to school.Something smell jz like in ur car's smell and urs smell.From started there,it's remind me of U.And keep miss U till my tear almost dropped.Dear,I really miss U.But,the way I can do is jz only be calm cz I knw that this year is my last year 4 study in S.school.And I promise that I will try my best in my EXAM.I know dear always support me.I know dear always care about me so much.So,I Keep trying my best on my way.Dear,I also worry about U too.That day U told me that U feel wanna quite that job cz U'd been tired with it and don't have any offday.I feel so worry about U cz U always say tired in everyday.And the voice that I heard that U cough too..cham.I scare U later bcm sick.I don't want dear sick.I want dear take care of Ur health.Don't force urself work too..toilsome.I wish I'll always be there 4 U.I calm on!Next year I can stay around U in everyday.Dear,I will always trying my best and succeeded 2 achieve my education and Get a good result.Never been let others look down on me again!

0 comments: