THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm So feel so Happiness...

The day(25/08/2010) Wednesday that I chat with My hubby on MSN..Hubby told me that he miss me so much and want me open the webcam and look each other face.But 8 d end,my webcam spoilt and jz let it blank and bcm black.Sienz~But nvm cz I still can saw Hubby face and seeing what He did on his bed..haha~He's jz laying on the bed and played his laptop and watched youtube in Facebook.When the time that He felt so sleepy,He still asked me early go 2 bed..but I told him that I can't sleep cz too stress.He asked me..what problem that always making U felt so stress??Then I told him everythings ans cry~I know hubby don't like me cry cz His heart will feel so sad.Hubby jz calm his heart and comfort me.He comfort me that don't think too much.I still told him that I don't stay in Kuching..cz It's too many stress 4 me and...others.But Hubby say still gt 3 months 4 me 2 stay in Kuching,ask me calm.As Hubby say,I will promise him.On the hand,Hubby still asking me study Ho Ho Lai ..Must get a good resul in my exam.Ask me study hard,don't always over thinking others things that not involve in exam item..haha~Hubby(Sim Chin Fui),I love U so much.I'm feel so Happy and Happiness been with U 2gether.No matter what challenge that are,I will trying my best on It!I promise U,my hubby.^^MMuuuuuackkzzz

0 comments: