THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Confuse with my JOURNEY!T_T

Everybody want me go to STUDY including him too!!!!About the Asian Nursing Scholarship,I miss the chance because of my original Birth Certificate have lost and they want 2 sureties for my study..at d end,I can't find 2 person for being my sureties of my study in Singapore.I feel so disappointed and sad with what I have faced!That's my interest!My wish is wishing go to Singapore for STUDY but 8 d end,all r already GONE infront of my eyes!I have told hubby that I don't want study anymore!!!He angry me that I don't want study!I have told him that I will working in Singapore that my colleague have promoted me her last company b4 she came bck to Kuching!Now I damn feel so SAD!!!I don't know what I should do right now!!When I think of the job in Singapore,I feel confuse either wanna go or not.About the study,I stress with it!!!Oh GOD!!What I should do right now?!?!

0 comments: