THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Disappointed!!!!!!


Yesterday I wrote her name in your box.But you pretend like don't know.Last time I asked you izzit you with her together while still together with me.U reply me that U're not.Is your friend.But jz now in the afternoon you admit that you ever be with her in the moment while the time that we're still together!!!!Why you always keep lying me??!!!!!!!!I've been hurt in so many times!!!!I'm damn PAIN in my heart!!YOu know that??!!!You're not enough hurting me???!!!!!Or you really want me enjoy the suffer more than that???!!!!!I don't know whether I can calm how long with your lie??!!!!!If let me know that btw of you two,I prefer choosing leaving!Don't blame me that I din love you anymore,but I totally more loving you!!!!Occasionally that you hurt me more than that!!!I love the way you lie on me!But Its wrong!I hate the way you lie on me!!!!I damn hate it!!!!The feeling of mine damn such DIE!!!!!!I know I can't live without you but I will trying my best in my life!!!!!!All of your friends also know that girl while me???No one know me more!While stay away from me!!!!!May be she's the one suit 4 you!Pretty more than me while her attitude pretty good than me!Hence,study smart!But me???Just being a stupid 8 all!!Not pretty much,stupid study and my attitude such as LAME!!!!You love someone that are good n won't let you worry so much!!!!My heart~I take my heart just for you,but you broke it one from once.All of my heart are becoming pieces..My heart DIE!!!

0 comments: